- Yamaha Viking : 2013+
- Yamaha Viking VI : 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS : 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS Ranch Edition : 2016+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS SE : 2015-2016
A rear windshield might be the last thing that comes to mind when you think about making your cab more comfortable. After all, it’s behind you, so how much of a difference could it make? The answer: a lot. Installing SuperATV’s Rear Windshield on your Yamaha Viking makes a lot of difference. A quality rear windshield doesn’t just shield against the elements. It also blocks any rocks and debris that get kicked up by your rear tires, and it prevents that annoying suction sound that happens when you run a front windshield alone.
A Versatile Addition
The comfort and protection aspects are great, but the best part about this windshield is how its smart design allows it to be installed or removed in a matter of minutes. This makes it easy to pop it on and off depending on the weather. Keep it installed when it’s cold or rainy to stay warm, and then remove it when the weather clears up and you want to enjoy that refreshing, open-cab feel.
Tough as a Viking
All SuperATV windshields are made using 1/4” polycarbonate, which is 250 times stronger than glass. Every piece of this windshield is designed with durability and longevity in mind, from the CNC-cut polycarbonate to the powder-coated hardware. This windshield is precision cut to match the curves of your machine, and it attaches to your frame using heavy-duty clamps for a rattle-free fit.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Tinted and clear polycarbonate options available
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. READ MORE