- This is a universal UTV hand operated wiper and is manufactured for use with hard coated polycarbonate windshields or applications ONLY. Please view photos and read product description carefully or call with questions prior to purchasing.
- Drilling is required to install.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Riding in the mud and rain can be pretty fun but having to stop to clean your SxS windshield is a pain. The Universal UTV Hand Operated Wiper by EMP is perfect for those days. Just imagine all the things you can do with your rig, even when Mother Nature isn't cooperating.
The offroad accessory has two blade options. First, the 12-inch blade, which measures 15-inches from the center handle to the end of the wiper. Next, a 16-inch unit that is 18-inches measured from the center of the handle down to the wiper tip. This allows full windshield clean up whether your rig is narrow or wide.
Extreme Metal Products engineered the side-by-side wiper blade for hard-coated polycarbonate windows only. Ensure your assembly is hard-coat infused, or you run the risk of damage. No one wants to deal with a windshield you can't use, right? Now, for the installation details.
Installation requires you to locate the wiper's proper position and then drill a hole in your hard-coated polycarbonate windshield. Thankfully, all hardware and mounting brackets needed to mount the component are in the purchase. So, there's no need to hunt around for random parts.You will also receive detailed installation instructions. Plus, there is a bonus feature! To increase convenience, EMP designed a spring-loaded blade.
There is no question that the UTV windshield wiper blade is a much-needed line of defense against Mother Nature. However, we get that you may want to do a bit more digging around. Thus, why Side By Side Stuff have qualified staff ready to take your call. Heck, we'll even help you order and have it delivered to your front porch! So don't wait for another muddy ride to make you decide. Instead, call your aftermarket universal wiper today!
- Must drill a 1/2" hole in your windshield to mount
- Mounts to hard coated polycarbonate windshields
- 12" blade is 15" from the center of the handle to the end of the wiper
- 16" blade is 18" from the center of the handle to the end of the wiper