- Textron Wildcat XX: 2018+
- Tracker XTR1000: 2020+
A Tinted Roof Lets You See More
SuperATV’s Dark Tinted Polycarbonate Roof for the Textron Wildcat XX will change the way you see the world. The transparent polycarbonate gives you the benefits of having an open-air cab without any of the drawbacks. It keeps the elements out and blocks harmful UV rays, but it also lets you see what’s up that hill before you’re you start climbing it. It also makes the cab feel roomier and brighter than a standard roof.
Super Strength and Easy Install
Our roof is made from polycarbonate which makes it 250 times stronger than glass. This roof will survive anything you throw at it short of a major rollover. We’ve also made it as easy as possible to install. We include all necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions so you can install quickly and get your UTV rolling. The thick gaskets and heavy-duty cage clamps allow the polycarbonate to curve to match the Wildcat XX's cage. You get a snug fit with no gaps and no rattle. It's designed to ride as hard as you do.
- Designed to fit the unique contour of your machine's cage
- Made of 1/4" dark tinted polycarbonate
- Blocks UV rays and heat from the sun
- Protects against weather and debris
- Great for year-round use
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Easy install-snug, rattle-free fit
- Comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA