FITS YEARS 2006-2010
Back Windshield Materials:
3/16" Durable AR Polycarbonate Material
2-year manufacturer defect warranty
Made in the USA
- DURABLE AR POLYCARBONATE MATERIAL - We use the best 3/16” scratch resistant Lexan, the same material used in Race Car and Airplane Windshields so you can rest assured this TerraRider Arctic Cat Prowler (2006-2010) AR Back UTV Windshield will withstand even the toughest challenges.
- TRAILERABLE TRAVEL - Completely trailerable! Tested wind resistance up to 80 mph! (Not rated for road debris at 80 mph)
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - All hardware, instructions and installation reference video provided. 2 holes will need to be drilled by the customer.
- UV TREATED - UTV’s spend a lot of time outside. Our TerraRider AR Back UTV Windshields are UV treated to prevent yellowing and damage caused by sun exposure.
- WE ARE THE MANUFACTURERS - Built in the USA with the highest quality standards. Not an overseas reproduction. 2-year manufacturer defect warranty. AR Polycarbonate for minimizing scratching and maximizing durability.
This TerraRider Arctic Cat Prowler (2006-2010) AR Back UTV Windshield serves a practical function. You want protection from trail debris and dust. This high performance TerraRider Arctic Cat Prowler (2006-2010) AR Back UTV Windshield design gives you the complete protection expected from a high performing windshield.
When you install one of our TerraRider Arctic Cat Prowler (2006-2010) AR Back UTV Windshields, you shouldn’t have any issue when towing your UTV. The surface area isn’t enough to push the resistance past the breaking point. We can’t guarantee against road debris at 80 mph but we haven’t had any problems yet.
Bouncing and rattling windshields are a thing of the past with our TerraRider UTV windshield clamps. Due to the unique design of the roll bar we use 6 large bolts to secure the windshield tightly to the roll bar. Utilizing 4 existing holes and will require drilling of 2 holes.This holds the windshield securely and will last. Detailed installation video provided for reference. Some aftermarket accessories may make alterations necessary. Contact us and we will guide you through proper technique.
It is our goal to always utilize best practices every step of the way. We cut, form, and package each windshield with care. We use a superior CNC 5 Axis router to ensure each has exact and smooth edges. Quality assurance is one of our top priorities.