Part # : LK-P-850-02
- Polaris Sportsman XP 550 / 850 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Sportsman XP 550 / 850 Touring : 2010-2014
- Polaris Sportsman 550 X2 : 2011-2014
- If you have a 2011+, we recommend you use Rhino axles
- Does not fit the Sportsman 1000
- If your Sportsman has factory Fox Podium Shocks and you are running stock wheels, you will need 2” wheel spacers for the rear of the machine. Factory wheels have a negative 6” offset. If you are running aftermarket wheels with a negative 4” offset (or less), wheel spacers are not required.
2” of Lift
Give your four wheeler the performance upgrade it deserves with SuperATV’s 2” Lift Kit. It adds two inches of lift to your Polaris Sportsman XP, leaving you with more ground clearance and room for bigger tires. Why would you want more clearance? The real question is, why wouldn’t you want more clearance? Even the smallest lift can make a noticeable difference when tackling rough terrain.
More Clearance Lets You Do More
The biggest perk of extra ground clearance is improved mobility. You’ll notice the difference that extra two inches of lift makes when you’re hitting your favorite ride spot. Think gnarlier trails and bigger rocks. And by adding larger-than-stock tires, you’ll be able to do even more.
Built to Last
This Polaris Sportsman XP lift kit utilizes high-strength, CNC laser cut steel brackets in the front and high-clearance lower A-arms in the rear. This ensures that your lift kit will last through years of use and abuse. We include everything you need for a quick and easy installation, so you can put it to the test sooner. And the best part? Your lift kit is backed by a lifetime warranty, so you can ride as hard as you want without the fear of breaking something.
Better Handling and Comfort
Some lift kits out there give you the height, but at the expense of poor handling. Lucky for you, our experienced team of experts designed this ATV lift kit to leave you with the same great handling and comfort that you’re used to. You won’t have to worry about stiff shocks or ruining your turning radius.
- 2” of lift
- Run up to 28” tires
- Includes high-clearance lower rear A-arms
- High-strength CNC laser cut and brake press bent steel brackets
- Maintains good steering radius and suspension travel
- Backed by a lifetime warranty