OEM Part #: 3211113
- Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI : 2007-2013
- Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI : 2007-2008
- Polaris Sportsman 570 (All Models) : 2014-2020
- Polaris Sportsman 550 (All Models with EBS built after 8/7/2006) : 2007-2013
- Polaris Sportsman 450 (All Models) : 2016-2020
OEM Part #: 3211161/ 3211106
- Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI : 2005-2006
OEM Part #: 3211203 / 3211160 / 3211153 / 3211130 / 3211123
- Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 : 2015+
- Polaris Sportsman 1000 Touring : 2015+
- Polaris Sportsman 1000 High Lifter : 2015+
- Polaris Sportsman 850 HO : 2009+
- Polaris Sportsman XP 850 : 2009+
- Polaris Sportsman 850 X2 : 2009+
- Polaris Sportsman 850 Touring : 2009+
- Polaris Sportsman 850 High Lifter : 2009+
- Polaris Sportsman 550 (all models) : 2009-2014
A Belt Built for More
Your Polaris Sportsman is about more than easy rides and light work—you like to push it to the limit and go big even if your stock drive belt doesn’t. That’s why you need a Heavy-Duty CVT Drive Belt. Choose from Extreme Badass, Sand Storm, and Mud Monster clutch belts. They’re built for hard rides, smooth engagement, and cool operation. If you’re looking for a high-performance belt to replace OEM, you’re in the right place.
Tired of burning up OEM belts on your Sportsman? You need Extreme Badass Belts because you don’t ride like the average wheeler. You need more strength, better engagement, and a cooler belt for the extreme abuse you put your quad through.
Leave OEM in the dust and ride the way you want with Extreme Badass drive belts.
Dunes, sand, and speed—that’s exactly what Sand Storm belts do best. They keep cool when you rev up so you won’t burn it up. They have superior heat dispersion coupled with smooth engagement to limit deterioration and slippage.
If you ride balls to the wall and keep your Sportsman’s throttle pinned, Sand Storm is for you.
Are you a mud rider who demands uncompromising performance from your quad? That’s what the Mud Monster belt is all about. It’s designed for ultimate grip so your full throttle won’t slip. It gives you smooth, reliable engagement in the most extreme conditions.
Hit the throttle and dive into the bounty hole without hesitation—with a Mud Monster belt installed, nothing will stop you.
NOTE: Mud Monster belts are designed for extreme grip and build heat quickly over 35 MPH.
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Smooth engagement
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse