- Polaris RZR XP Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S: 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S: 2019+
Keep Dirt Down
We built our extra-wide, extra-tough, SuperATV Fender Flares for Polaris RZR models to keep dirt on the ground. At 8.5” wide at their widest point and over 4” wider than stock, these fender flares do a better job of deflecting dirt and mud than your stock fender flares. The 3/16” thick HDPE construction means they have long-lasting strength and durability mile after mile. Plus, we know how to make them look good — they match the look of your machine and fit so well, your friends will swear they’re OEM fender flares!
Stop Mud in its Tracks
We love sending up huge rooster tails, but we hate getting clobbered with the mud, rocks, and debris that comes back down — the front tires shoot dirt straight into our faces and the rear tires send it raining down our backs. With SuperATV fender flares, the rocks stay on the ground and the mud stays out. We don’t even need to pack extra clothes anymore.
- Up to 8.5" of protection on each side vs. 4" with stock
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Extremely durable 3/16" HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- OEM fender flares are NOT required