- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+
NOTE: Does not work with Polaris rear bumpers.
SuperATV’s Boxed High-Clearance Radius Arms for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S are made with reinforced pivot joints, heavy-duty steel, and internal gussets. The adjustable pivot blocks are set to OEM specs right out of the box to make installation quick. With 2” of extra ground clearance you can keep the pedal down. These radius rods are built for the bad trail.
Boxed and Gusseted for Maximum Strength
Our radius rods are made with the 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating and internal gussets. We designed it like an I-beam for unbeatable strength. The pivot joints are reinforced and gusseted to make sure the typical stress points won’t break. Even the frame mount is engineered to be as strong as possible. What’s that do for you? Hit bigger jumps, climb wilder hills, and navigate rougher rock gardens—these radius arms are up for the task.
SuperATV does the extra work for you by adjusting the heavy-duty heim joints to match stock specs, and we include all new bushings in the box. They’re ready to install right out of the box so you can get back to riding ASAP, and still have the camber adjustability you need if you decide to add a lift or larger tires. UTVs are about riding, not working in the garage. Polaris RZR XP Turbo S boxed Rear Radius Arms are backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
- Two inches of extra ground clearance
- Made with 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating
- Internal gusseting for maximum strength
- Reinforced pivot joints for added strength in high-stress areas
- Heavy duty 5/8 x 18 heim joints
- Includes all new bushings
- Heim joints pre-adjusted to match factory specs
- Heavy-duty frame mount design
- UV-resistant powder coating
- Lifetime Warranty!*
*The heims included in this kit are considered wear and tear items, and SuperATV extends a 30 day warranty to the original purchaser that each and every one be free from manufacturer's defects.