Part #: FF-P-RZRXP#TB
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo: 2106+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S: 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S: 2019+
Keep the Trail Down
Sometimes when the trail is a little loose or a little damp, it seems like all your Polaris RZR XP Turbo does is fling a metric ton of dirt and mud in the air. Before long, there’s more mud in your cab than there is on the ground. With SuperATV’s Low Profile Fender Flares, you can keep it all down. They install under your stock fender flares and add a sleek, low-profile extension that looks awesome. You won’t have to change your clothes after this ride.
The RZR Turbo’s designed to go fast, so we made sure these extended fender flares are too. The 1/8” LDPE construction is flexible yet rigid and secured using machined-aluminum chamfered washers paired with countersunk bolts. They’ll take a beating from your rocky rooster tail and survive heavy hits from trees.
They Look Awesome
These fender flares extend all the way front to back on all four fender flares to provide massive coverage where your stock flares taper off. They bolt up smoothly to give your machine a sleek style that just looks fast. It’s awesome protection that will turn heads too.
Double-up your protection by attaching our low profile fender flares directly to your extra-wide fender flares. Together, they give you maximum coverage for your next sloppy ride.
- Made of extremely durable 1/8" HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Adds up tp an additional 5.5" of protection on each side
- Protects up against rocks, dirt, mud, sand and other debris
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look