- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
NOTE: If running stock wheels you will need 1" wheel spacers.
Why We Build It
The Polaris RZR Turbo is fast, fierce, and ferocious, but if you want to turn it into a real monster, install SuperATV’s 10” lift. We have combined over a decade of lift and axle building experience to make a bulletproof kit that makes your Turbo cruise over any mud hole, any tree fall, or any other machine. Get serious and get lifted with SuperATV’s RZR Turbo 10” Lift Kit with X300 axles.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
When you order a 10” lift kit, do you expect 10” of lift? Of course you do, and so do we. We know how to make a big lift kit right and make it measure true-to-size. Not to mention the A-arms, radius arms, and trailing arms in this kit are high-clearance meaning that you’ll have more than enough room to dominate any trail, and enough clearance for massive 36” tires.
You can’t have a lift without strength. All that lift doesn’t mean that this kit is ready to snap like a twig. We use 1-1/4” diameter heavy-duty steel tubing for our A-arms and radius arms, and we use 2.5mm heavy-duty steel plating for our trailing arms. We utilize 22mm diameter solid steel bar for our Z bend tie rods. From nose to toes this lift is built with strength and longevity in mind. That's why we include UHMW bushings. Not to mention, all the A-arms, trailing arms, radius arms, tie rods, and lift brackets come with a lifetime warranty. If that doesn’t give you the confidence to ride hard then nothing will.
When other guys sell you a big lift kit they’re selling you a compromise—sure you get a big lift kit, but you lose the ability to turn around anywhere other than the high school football field. SuperATV’s 10” lift kit has no compromise. You keep your turning radius, and you keep that cushy feel.
How do we do it? Remember when we said we’ve been doing this for over a decade? That’s how. We know how to design a lift that keeps your shocks perfectly aligned and keep your steering radius reasonable. It’s not amateur hour over here. It’s a monster. It’s rock solid. It’s luxury, and it’s SuperATV.
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb the force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. It’s a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain — it’s exactly what you need to go big.
This kit is designed to work with the stock shocks on your Polaris RZR XP Turbo.
Kit includes our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
- Front A-arms
- Rear trailing arms
- Fully adjustable
- 1" rear offset
- Rear radius arms
- Heim joints for full adjustment
- (4) axles included (X300, Rhino 2.0, or Rhino)
- Includes UHMW bushings
- Extended brake lines
- 5-1/2" Increase In front track width to increase stability
- 6" Increase In rear track width to increase stability
- All necessary hardware for easy install
- Lifetime warranty on all A-arms
- Does not Include ball joints
- Front sway bar will not be used
- Run up to 36" tires (Shown With Terminator Tires Size 34x10-15)
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision