Part # : LK-P-RZRXP-3-5-R2
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
3–5” of Lift Makes Your RZR XP 900 Better
We’ve taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. With a 3–5” Lift Kit on your Polaris Ranger XP 900, you can take your riding to the next level and dominate the trail. Our true-to-size 3–5” lift kit lets you tackle bigger obstacles. It’s not only big but it’s also comfortable and easy to handle as well. With clearance for up to 32” tires, you can play harder than you ever have before.
A True 3–5” Lift Made with Stronger Parts
SuperATV has been in the lift game for a long time so we know how to make them big enough to look awesome and strong enough to perform. Our lift brackets are made with 1/4” heavy-duty steel plating CNC laser cut and brake press bent to make sure they can stand up to anything you throw at it. The perfect geometry ensures you get a true to size lift that still feels good to drive and is easy to turn. Plus, it comes with 2 industry-leading Rhino Brand Axles for the rear of your machine. It’s as tough as it gets.
Retains Turning Radius and Comfortable Suspension
We love that cushy feel you get on the stock RZR XP 900 That’s why we built this lift perfectly so that the suspension can keep doing what it’s meant to — keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit needs a football field to turn your UTV around, so we designed our lift to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 3–5 inches higher.
|Front and rear shock brackets
|2 rear Rhino 2.0 axles (optional)
|Extended tie rod ends
|All hardware and installation instructions
- Adjustable 3–5” lift measures true to height
- 100% bolt-on for easy install
- Clearance for up to 32” tires (up from 26” stock)
- Lift brackets made with 1/4” heavy-duty steel plating
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- UV resistant black powder coating for increased durability
- Lift brackets backed by a Lifetime Warranty