- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition: 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter edition: 2016+
A Better Transmission Case
We were tired of blowing our transmission whenever we made a minor mistake behind the wheel of our Polaris RZR XP 1000. That’s why we designed and built a better, beefier GDP transmission case. Get our Heavy-Duty Transmission Case and instead of sitting at home for weeks praying to the warranty gods, you can get back on the trail and abuse your machine all you want. No matter how you drive, our GDP transmission case can take it.
Beefed up in All the Right Places
We made our cast aluminum transmission stronger in all the right places but only added 1 lb of material over stock. Our snorkel tube and axle output has 68% more metal, plus additional support ribs and gussets. Those gussets and fins also help to keep your transmission run cooler because cooler gears run smoother. We went overboard on strength to ensure this is the longest lasting and best designed transmission you can get for your RZR XP 1000.
Ride How You Want To
Get your drivetrain in gear and ride how you want to with a SuperATV Transmission Case. If you’re tired of feathering the gas, riding the brakes, and going around obstacles, it’s time to upgrade to a GDP Transmission Case. It’s time to ride with confidence.
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to address OEM weak points
- More support ribs and gussets than stock
- Extra fins help keep your transmission cool
- 68% more metal reinforcing the snorkel tube and axle output areas
- Includes all necessary seals, plugs, and shifter shim
- Each half is compatible with OEM transmission