- Polaris RZR XP 1000: 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014+
NOTE: Receiver hitch is not compatible with Polaris Factory Rear Bumper or a SuperATV Rear Bumper
Our Receiver Hitch Works Hard
SuperATV’s 2” Receiver Hitch for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 is designed to work hard. The heavy-duty 3/16” steel plating is hand welded to ensure long lasting performance from the first haul to the 400th. It’s finished with a UV resistant powder coating for years of hard use. A receiver hitch is an essential tool for any UTV. When you’re ready to get real work done, get a SuperATV Receiver Hitch.
For More than Work
A standard 2-inch by 2-inch receiver means this hitch will work for more than just ball mounts and hauling trailers. Hook up cargo racks, bike racks, gun racks, or a tow hook to turn your ride into an adventure. With the ultimate utility belt, you can do more.
NOTE: Max towing capacity is 1500 lbs.
RZR MODEL SOCKET SIZE
RZR XP 4 1000 (Standard): 2014-2016 16mm
RZR XP 1000 (Standard): 2017 Confirm Size
RZR XP 4 1000 (Standard): 2017 Confirm Size
RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition: 2016 16mm
RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition: 2017 18mm
RZR XP 1000 Gold Metallic Edition: 2017 18mm
RZR XP 1000 (All Models): 2018+ 18mm
RZR XP 4 1000 (All Models): 2018+ 18mm
- Please check the bolt size of the hardware that fastens the radius arms to the brace plate. Select the socket size that corresponds to you OEM size. Polaris made a change in the mid-year in 2017 that has caused some confusion with fitment.
- Max towing capacity is 1500 lbs.
- Fits standard 2" attachments
- Made of 3/16" heavy-duty steel
- Includes cotter pin and hitch pin
- Cut out for access to differential oil plug