- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
Why We Make Them?
Designed to fill the gap, SuperATV's RZR lower door inserts are lightweight and contoured to your machine's shape giving your ride a sleek look. The fit is tight and rattle free, so no need to worry about unwanted noise while riding. These lower panels are easy to install and work in conjunction with Polaris OEM doors. Each lower door piece is constructed of a tough, lightweight aluminum and powdercoated for a long lasting durable finish. Keep that dirt, water and mud out of your machine while you're killing it on the trail!
Finish Your RZR with Aluminum or Plastic Rear Side Panels
SuperATV’s Rear Side Panels fill in the gap left behind when you install a set of doors on your Polaris RZR. Without them, your machine looks unfinished. With them, your UTV looks stylish and strong. They give you added protection and added flair—they finish your RZR's look.
Designed to Fit Perfectly
When you buy a set of these panels, you buy SuperATV’s commitment to quality as well. Our aluminum panels are cut and bent perfectly to make installation easy and snug. Plus we provide you with all required hardware and the UV-resistant powder coating adds durability. Each plastic panel is constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent strength and comes with heavy-duty mounting hardware.
- Carefully contoured to your machine's shape for a sleek look
- Sturdy aluminum constructions
- Optional side panel to seal area behind door
- Multi-bend aluminum sheet for style and weight savings
- Easy installation for a tight and rattle free fit
- Lower panels are powder coated black for added durability