Part #: FF-P-RZRXP
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014+
Keep Mud Down
Sometimes when the trail is a little sloppy, slamming on the gas results in spraying your cab with mud and dirt. SuperATV’s Low Profile Fender Flares for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 stop mud to give you a cleaner and more comfortable ride. They install right under your stock fender flares to extend them in a sleek way. Trust us, you’ll enjoy your next ride more.
We made these fender flares tough because they take a beating every time you floor it. That’s why they’re made with 1/8” LDPE. It’s flexible yet rigid. Our flares are secured using machined-aluminum chamfered washers and countersunk hardware—they won’t fall off just from snagging a tree on a tight turn. They’re perfect for the extreme riding and wild burnouts your Polaris RZR XP 1000 is built for.
Sleek and Stylish
These extended fender flares are small and sleek while still giving you tons of mud-spray protection. They extend the entire length of your stock flares for extra protection and sweet style. If looking cool can make you go faster, these are gonna make you fly.
Double-up your protection by attaching our low profile fender flares directly to our extra-wide fender flares. Together, they give you maximum coverage for your next sloppy ride.
- Made of extremely durable 1/8" LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Adds up to an additional 5.5" of protection on each side
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Incudes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look