- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks : 2017+
NOTE: Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are compatible with SuperATV Carrier Bearings only.
A Prop Shaft as Tough as Your RZR
Meet Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts from SuperATV—the last prop shaft you will ever buy for your Polaris RZR XP 1000. Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are the strongest prop shafts you can get and come paired with C-Series CV joints or U-series U-joints that wear less and run smooth. Bolster your driveline’s backbone with SuperATV’s expertise. Upgrade to a Rhino Driveline Prop Shaft and drive your Polaris RZR XP 1000 like you never could before.
We built Rhino Driveline prop shafts with .120” tube walls and a 1.75” diameter tube. That’s bigger and thicker than your OEM prop shaft. It’s also made of chromoly steel alloy unlike your OEM carbon steel prop shaft. That makes it strong enough to take on creeks, rocks, mud, and hills. It’s built for the way you ride.
U-Series U-joints are just like your stock U-joints but stronger. The U-Series uses needle bearings, just like OEM, but are made with a superior 4340 chromoly steel body. They’re a solid upgrade for riders who are tired of replacing stock U-joints.
Use with Our Cast or Billet Aluminum Carrier Bearings
Our Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are compatible with SuperATV Carrier Bearings only. That’s great news for you, because our carrier bearings are the best you can get. Our greaseable, self-aligning bearing and innovative two-piece design make installation and maintenance a breeze.
When it comes to materials, we’ve got a carrier bearing for every rider. Our A380 cast aluminum option is long-lasting, reliable, and stronger than stock. And for riders who want max performance, there’s our 6061 billet aluminum carrier bearing. This 100% American-made billet carrier is CNC machined, making it stronger than cast and perfect for pushing limits.
Rhino Driveline Shaft:
- Shaft diameter is .5” larger than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- Uses a traditional needle-bearing U-joint
- Made of 4130 chromoly steel
- Phased and balanced—no vibration
- Sealed for long lasting operation