- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Intl : 2014-2015
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 EU : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Tractor/EU/ZUG : 2016-2019
When your transmission stops, you stop. That’s because this masterpiece of machinery makes your UTV do what you want it to with the perfect amount of power. And SuperATV has made it better, stronger, and more reliable with our Complete Heavy-Duty Transmission for the Polaris RZR XP 1000. With upgraded internals and a better case, our transmission will power through the trails that made your OEM case explode.
Upgraded Reverse Chain
We upgraded our reverse chain to make it twice as strong as stock. The double reverse chain on our tranny lets you throw it into reverse whenever you need to. It can handle thick mud and hills where your stock reverse chain would snap.
Upgraded Pinion and Snorkel Gear
We upgraded the materials on our pinion and snorkel gear set to 9310 alloy steel. That’s the same gear material used in airplanes. And the front output shaft is made with 300M—one of the strongest steel alloys you can get. Plus, our pinion and snorkel gear are lapped, meaning they’re mated and broken in together as part of the production process. This means smoother, cooler, and stronger operation.
Upgraded Pinion Bearing Retainer
We also include our heavy-duty pinion bearing retainer. Your stock bearing retainer is one of the biggest OEM weak spots. When it’s not strong enough, it lets your snorkel and pinion gear pull apart, overheat, and explode. Our thicker retainer holds your pinion gear in place to prevent any explosions.
A Better Case
Better gears don’t amount to a hill o' beans if you don’t have a better case to hold it all together. We made our tranny stronger in all the right places but only added one pound of material over stock. Our snorkel tube and axle output has 68% more metal, plus additional support ribs and gussets. Those gussets and fins also help to keep your transmission cooler. We did everything we could to make this the strongest case you can get.
Choose Your Gear Reduction
Ready to bump your torque way up? Depending on your model, you can choose between stock, 12.5%, 25%, and 37.5% gear reduction for your transmission. A bigger gear reduction means more torque for adding bigger tires and carrying more weight. It also means impressive pulling power through rough trails and deep mud pits. If you're serious about playing hard in your RZR, upgrade to a bigger gear reduction.
- Complete, assembled, drop-in transmission
- Designed to address OEM weak points
- Built to order and thoroughly tested
- Lapped gears ensure perfect mesh
- Upgraded snorkel gear set
- Pinion shaft and gears made with 9310 heavy-duty steel
- Front output shaft made with 300M
- 2.5x stronger than stock
- Lapped gears are mated perfectly for less wear and smoother operation
- Eliminates a major weak spot in the transmission
- Strengthens the entire drivetrain
- Upgraded reverse chain
- 2x stronger than stock
- Quieter than the competition
- Upgraded transmission case
- More support ribs and gussets than stock
- Extra fins help keep your transmission cool
- 68% more metal reinforcing the snorkel tube and axle output areas
- Includes all necessary seals
- Includes necessary plugs and shifter shim
- Multiple gear reductions available
- Stock gear reduction
- 12.5% gear reduction
- 25% gear reduction
- 37.5% gear reduction
- Does not include turf mode
- Refer to your RZR 1000 owner's manual for oil requirements