Part # : LK-P-RZR1K-3-5-02
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: 2014-2016
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014-2016
NOTE: We recommend aftermarket Rhino Brand or other axles for 2016 models or models with OEM axle number 1333420.
3–5” of Lift Makes Your RZR XP 1000 Better
We’ve taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. With a 3–5” Lift Kit on your Polaris RZR XP 1000, you can take your riding to the next level and dominate the trail. Our true-to-size 3–5” lift kit lets you tackle bigger obstacles. The perfect geometry ensures you get a true to size lift that still feels good to drive and is easy to turn. It’s big, it’s comfortable, and it’s easy to drive. With clearance for up to 30” tires you can play harder than you ever have before.
A True 3–5” Lift Made with Stronger Parts
SuperATV has been in the lift game for a long time so we know how to make them big enough to look awesome and strong enough to perform. Our lift brackets are made with 1/4” heavy-duty steel plating CNC laser cut and brake press bent. The rear spring spacers are made with machined aluminum. Superior construction ensures it can handle every hit on the trail.
Retains Turning Radius and Comfortable Suspension
We love that cushy feel you get on the stock RZR XP 1000 That’s why we built this lift perfectly so that the suspension can keep doing what it’s meant to — keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit needs a football field to turn your UTV around, so we designed our lift to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 3–5 inches higher.
- Front and rear shock brackets
- Rear machined aluminum spring spacers
- All hardware and installation instructions
- Adjustable 3–5” lift measures true to height
- 100% bolt-on for easy install
- Clearance for up to 30” tires
- Lift brackets made with 1/4” heavy-duty steel plating
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- UV resistant powder coating for increased durability
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty