- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+
Cut Back on Airflow
The wind in your hair, the trail zooming below you, the… bugs in your teeth? No thank you. There are some aspects of off-roading that you could do without, which is why you need SuperATV’s Half Windshield for your Polaris RZR Turbo S. It greatly improves your cab comfort by cutting back on airflow. It’s sleek, strong, and easy to install—in other words, it’s exactly what your RZR needs.
Ride in Comfort
It’s hard to have a good time when you’ve got dust flying at your face. That’s why you need a RZR half windshield—it directs air and other trail debris up and over your head. It sits at the perfect height for diverting wind without blocking your view. You’ll still experience that open-cab feel, but without the gnats in your teeth.
Head-Turning Good Looks
This half windshield is made from 1/4” polycarbonate, which has an impact strength that’s 250 times stronger than glass. In addition to maximum durability and reliability, this RZR windshield adds a ton of style. With clear and dark tint options and a precision cut that matches the contours of your hood perfectly, you’ll be turning heads wherever you ride.
Make your investment go further with our guide on how to clean and care for your polycarbonate windshield. Each SuperATV windshield comes complete with all required hardware and easy-to-follow instructions, so installation is a breeze. They’re all proudly manufactured at our facility in Madison, Indiana.
- Forward-facing lip forces air up and over riders without impeding their view
- Polycarbonate construction is 25x stronger than acrylic and 250x stronger than glass
- Available in clear or dark tint
- Contours to hood with a full-length rubber seal, ensuring a perfect fit
- Easy installation—no tools needed!
- Windshield is 9" tall at the center of the machine