- Polaris RZR Trail 900 : 2021+
Protect Your Cab from the Elements
The bad thing about wind, rain, and cold air is that they hit you even harder when you’re blazing through in your Polaris RZR Trail 900. Get protected and keep the elements out with SuperATV’s Full Windshield. Whether you get it clear or lightly tinted, the perfect fit will keep you comfortable and the unbeatable strength will give you protection.
Built to Last
We want you to have a windshield you can count on through rough weather and fun rides, which is why we only use the best parts around. The full-length seal stops air intrusion and dampens rattle. Not to mention, the polycarbonate is cut to fit perfectly so installation is a breeze.
An off-road UTV needs a windshield that can handle the off-road debris. That’s where our 1/4” polycarbonate comes in. It’s 250 times stronger than glass because it has to be. It will deflect rocks and branches even when you’re hitting high speeds. It keeps you safe so you can keep wheeling.
Choose Our XR Optic Hard Coating
Take protection and clarity to the next level with our XR Optic hard coating. This coating is applied to both sides to boost scratch and abrasion resistance. It stops those annoying micro-scratches and prevents damage from UV-rays so you have a clear, haze-free ride for years.
Trust the Real Experts
We’re not out here making windshields out of our back garage. We’ve manufactured and sold hundreds of thousands of windshields over the years. We’re leading the way with the cutting edge technology and uncompromising quality standards to make sure every windshield we ship is the very best.
- Available with clear or lightly tinted polycarbonate
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Opt for our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating for unmatched scratch resistance
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes complete with all hardware for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA