- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
NOTE: If running stock wheels or 12" wheels you will need 1" wheel spacers.
Why We Build It
When you’re ready for your Polaris RZR S 1000 to stand out, and you want your Polaris RZR S 1000 to be the talk of the ride park, raise your game with SuperATV’s 7-10” Lift Kit. And we’ve got the decades of experience it takes to make this lift kit big, bold, and beat-down ready. Get it with X300 or Rhino 2.0 axles to ride even harder.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
Decades of lift building experience and even more decades of riding means we know what makes a lift kit work, and what makes it bulletproof. That’s why we use 1-1/4” heavy-duty steel tubing for our A-arms and 7/8” solid steel for our Z-bend tie rods. But we don’t stop there, all our lift brackets are made with hand-welded steel. We’re so confident in the strength of our A-arms, tie rods, and lift brackets that we’ve given them a lifetime warranty so you can put the pedal down without hesitation.
We don’t call it a “lift kit” for nothing, and we make sure it measures true-to-size. We know you want that lift so you can clear huge obstacles and crazy mud holes and that 10” of extra clearance is enough to fit massive 36” tires!
Usually, when you install a big lift kit on your RZR S 1000, you immediately turn your machine into a boat. That turning radius you used to take for granted? Gone. That suspension that kept your ride cushy? Forget about it.
Our 7-10” lift won’t leave you in such a sorry state. We keep your turning radius intact and angle our shocks so that they still do your job and keep your ride comfortable. It’s huge, it’s indestructible, it’s a monster, but it’s luxury.
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. It’s a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain — it’s exactly what you need to go big.
The perfect upgrade to support your riding habit!
|Stock Machine *
(RZR S 1000)
|With SuperATV Lift Kit
(Set at 10")
|Max Tire Size||27"||36"|
- Reinforced metal rear A-arms with pivot joints
- Includes all new UHMW A-arm bushings
- Z Bend heavy-duty tie rods included
- Constructed of 1-1/4" DOM steel tubing
- 13.5" front & 12.25" rear increased track width
- (4) axles included (X300, Rhino 2.0, or Rhino)
- Does not include ball joints
- Extended brake lines included
- Run up to 36" tires
- Easy to install; attaches to factory RZR S locations
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision