Built for Hill Climbing
Climbing hills is hard. It takes a perfect balance of throttle and control to make it up without rolling back down, and quick control of your RZR’s transmission is the difference between triumph and defeat. We give you perfect control with SuperATV’s Quick-Reverse Shifter. It’s an in-line shifter with park lockout so you can slam into reverse in an instant without worrying about landing in park.
Save Yourself with Quick Reverse
What makes getting into reverse so important? When you pick a bad line up a hill or over rocks, you’ve got to back up fast before your front end lifts up and gravity takes you in the wrong direction. Just throw our quick-reverse shifter forward to save yourself. Getting into reverse lets you lower your front end and pick a new line.
In-line Shifting with Park and High Lockout
Let’s clarify this lockout thing. It’s simple, you cannot shift into park without grabbing the pull ring on the shifter as you shift. The same goes for shifting into high. This allows for quick adjustments when navigating technical terrain. What this doesn’t do is lock you into high gear or park. If you’re in high and need to get to low, just push it forward to shift smoothly out of high. It’s easy, it’s practical, and it’s just what you need to take your driving skills to the next level.
- Ring-pull design locks out park and high gears
- Shifts out of park and high without using ring pull
- In-line gate for fast, easy shifting
- Steel construction with aluminum knob and billet ring
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2021
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2021
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Velocity : 2019-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S Velocity : 2019-2021