Part #: FF-P-PROXP-001
- Polaris RZR Pro XP: 2020+
- Polaris RZR Pro XP 4: 2020+
Keep Dirt Where it Belongs
Let’s face it, filling your lap with dirt every time you slide around a turn or drop the pedal to the floor isn’t ideal. But you can add protection and a touch of style to your Polaris RZR PRO XP with SuperATV’s Low-Profile Fender Flares. They extend your stock fender flares up to 5” and keep mud, dirt, and debris down.
Made to Ride
Your PRO XP tears through the trail like a banshee, so you need RZR fender flares that can hold up to all kinds of abuse. That’s why we make them with 1/8” LDPE—they’ll take whatever beating you give them, and they’ll still look awesome too.
Low Profile Style and Strength
These fender flares give you perfect protection from front to back without sacrificing style. The thin, wide design gives you an aggressive look that’s sure to raise your top speed—you’ll look great and feel comfortable.
Double-up you protection by attaching our low-profile fender flares directly to our extra-wide fender flares.
- Made of extremely durable 1/8" LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Adds up to an additional 5" of protection on each side
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look