OEM Part #: 3211202
- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 4 : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 4 : 2019+
OEM Part #: 3211186
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 4 : 2016
- Polaris RZR RS1 : 2018-2020
OEM Part #: 3211180/ 3211148/ 3211172/ 3211142
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 4 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR 900 All Models : 2011-2020
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Ultimate : 2021+
OEM Part #: 3211162/ 3211133/ 3211106/ 3211161/ 3211130
- Polaris RZR 800 S : 2009-2014
- Polaris RZR 800 4 : 2009-2014
OEM Part #: 3211113
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2008-2014
OEM Part #: 3211206/ 3211169/ 3211143
- Polaris RZR 570 All Models : 2012-2020
OEM Part #: 3211196
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
When you smell your RZR start to burn rubber, it’s time to lose your junky OEM belt and upgrade to something that’s designed for the way you ride. Choose between World’s Best, Extreme Badass, Sand Storm, and Mud Monster Belts to get the belt you need. These belts are built with lab-proven technology and trail proven strength—you won’t find a better set of belts anywhere.
Extreme Badass belts are for those that like to push the limits. If OEM belts can’t keep up with you, this is the belt you need. It uses an aramid cord and high-strength rubber compound that are designed to get squeezed harder by your clutch and handle high torque pulls without breaking.
So get your monster grips and put the pedal down—feel the freedom to ride the way you want wherever you want. This belt loves a heavy throttle and constant abuse.
If you’re built for the dunes, then this is the belt built for you. It’s designed to go fast and keep cool. When you hit that high RPM, your clutch generates a lot of heat, but with Sand Storm’s superior heat dispersion, you won’t have any deterioration or slippage.
Hit the dunes hard and keep the needle pinned—Sand Storm is made for maximum RPM all weekend long.
Mud-specific machines call for a mud-specific belt. That’s why the Mud Monster Belt exists. It’s designed to get you through the thickest bogs and drags with ease. This belt offers more tuning possibilities and less slippage because we know mudding is all about the grip. It also utilizes an aramid fiber cord to eliminate stretching.
With Mud Monster, you can go full send in the deepest mud hole, no-holds-barred.
NOTE: Mud Monster belts are designed for extreme grip and build heat quickly over 35 MPH.
World’s Best Belt
World’s Best Belt is the hardest working belt on the market whether that means flooring it on the trail or pulling through muck. The advanced aramid fiber cord is designed for a high shock-load rating. Its superior compound is designed to retain cord rigidity for better grip, less slippage, and a longer life when you push your RZR to its limit. You can count on smooth engagement and superior heat dissipation for thousands of miles.
What does that do for you? If you’re looking for a high-performance belt that gives you the absolute best performance no matter where or how you ride, this one’s for you.
- Made with ultra-strong aramid fiber cord to prevent cord separation
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Smooth engagement
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse