- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
NOTE: The stock front sway bar will be removed and discarded.
Why We Make It
Get high performance suspension and a 3” lift kit all in one with SuperATV’s RZR 900 to RZR S 900 Conversion Kit and 3” Lift Kit. You’ll get 14” of total clearance and room for up to 32” tires. Couple that with 10” wider suspension of a RZR S 900 (60” total) and 1.5” forward and rear offset A-arms and you have a performance ready machine that handles better and dominates any terrain.
Ready to Roll?
This kit comes with everything you need for quick easy install — we include everything to completely rebuild your suspension apart from ball joints. That means you get A-arms, tie rods, axles, a sway bar, A-arm bushings and even 4 Rhino Brand Axles, all built better than stock. You’ll be blazing a new trail in no time.
Comes with Rhino Brand Axles
We make Rhino Brand Axles with heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel for superior strength and a longer fatigue life. We designed our CVs to eliminate a break-in period and give you higher articulation angles. Get lifted and ride with confidence knowing these Rhino Axles will take you through mud, dunes, and ditches.
Upgrade to Rhino 2.0 Axles
Rhino 2.0 takes your UTV and your S conversion kit to the next level. With hardened 4340 chromoly from end-to-end and maximized CV components, Rhino 2.0 is twice as strong as stock and can handle 40°+ suspension angles without overheating. Not only that, but they’ve been precision made so they don’t require any break in and come with an 18-month warranty. So take the harder route and blaze a new trail—with Rhino 2.0, you’re indestructible.
NOTE: Voodoo Blue and Velocity Blue do NOT match Sky Blue.
- Gives you 10” wider suspension (60” total width)
- Better stability and performance
- 1.5" front and rear offset
- High-clearance A-arms give 1.5 inches of extra clearance
- Lifetime warranty on A-arms and brackets
- A-arms available in variety of colors
- Heavy-duty 1-1/4" tubing
- 4 SuperATV Axles (Rhino or Rhino 2.0)
- Heavy-duty tie rods
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- Reuses factory shocks
- Includes all necessary hardware
Rhino 2.0 Features
- 100% stronger than stock
- Massive 4mm increase in size
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
- 18-month warranty
Rhino Brand Axles Features
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 chromoly shaft for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1-year warranty