Part #: PRP01-013F-0
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR 800 S : 2011-2014
Replaces OEM Part #:
Front: 1332904, 1332905, 1332906
NOTE: Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are compatible with SuperATV Carrier Bearings only.
Upgrade Your Driveline
Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts cannot be beat, and your Polaris RZR 800 will thank you when you install it. Why? SuperATV’s Rhino Prop Shafts are super strong and come paired with U-series U-joints that wear less and run smooth. Bolster your driveline’s backbone with SuperATV’s expertise. Upgrade to a Rhino Driveline Prop Shaft and drive your RZR 800 like you never could before.
We built Rhino Driveline prop shafts with .120” tube walls and a 1.75” diameter tube. That’s bigger and thicker than your OEM prop shaft. It’s made of chromoly steel alloy unlike your OEM carbon steel prop shaft. That makes it strong enough to take on creeks, rocks, mud, and hills. It’s built for the way you ride.
U-Series U-joints are built like your stock U-joints but stronger. The U-Series uses needle bearings, just like OEM, but are made with a superior 4340 chromoly steel body. They’ll last longer and make it through tougher rides than a stock U-joint.
Rhino Driveline Shaft:
- Shaft diameter is .5” larger than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- Uses a traditional needle-bearing U-joint
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Phased and balanced—no vibration
- Sealed for long lasting operation