Part # : LK-P-RZR-6.5-HC-R2-02
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2008-2014
Go Big or Go Home
Let’s be honest, your Polaris RZR 800 could use a facelift. SuperATV’s 6” Lift Kit measures true to give you 6 inches of extra ground clearance and room for up to 30” tires. You’ll also get an 11” wider stance for superior stability and handling. It’s the overhaul you want and your RZR 800 needs. Get lifted and get wild—you’ll be tearing through bounty holes and ripping through the trails in style!
High Clearance A-arms
We make our A-arms with 1.25” steel tubing for superior strength and performance. The design and tube bends give them 1.5” of additional high clearance. They’re beefy and backed by a lifetime warranty so you can push them as hard as you want.
This lift features adjustable A-arm pivot blocks in the rear and adjustable upper ball joints in the front for full camber adjustability. Why would you want to adjust your camber? Adjusting your camber means changing the tilt of your wheels and changing the tilt of your wheels means changing the way your UTV handles. Adding cargo or passengers can mess up your feel, but with our setup, you can dial in the perfect ride every time.
Includes 4 Rhino 2.0 Axles
This kit comes with 4 Rhino 2.0 Axles because we know you like to get rowdy. Nothing else can stand up to the extreme angles and extreme riding you get with a 6” lift quite like Rhino 2.0. Plus, they’re backed by an unbeatable 18-month warranty.
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
All suspension components including tie rods, A-arms, trailing arms, radius arms, and lift brackets are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Ride your UTV where you want the way you want — SuperATV’s got your back.
- Front and rear high clearance offset A-arms
- Front and rear lift brackets
- Sway bar links
- Sway bar assembly
- (4) Rhino 2.0 Axles
- Heavy duty Z-bend tie rod kit
- Steering stop kit
- Extended brake lines
- All hardware and installation instructions
- Fit up to 30” tires
- Increases width to 61”
- Increases ground clearance by 6”
- Comes with high-clearance 1.5” offset A-arms
- Made with 1.25" thick wall steel tubing
- Full camber adjustability
- Lifetime warranty on A-arms and brackets
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Massive 4mm increase in size
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision