- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2013+
Why we make them
For a door that is designed by riders for riders, look no further. SuperATV is thrilled to introduce our new Ranger XP 900 Rider (R) Series doors. Engineered with performance, strength, style, and functionality, our R Series doors spare no detail. These doors are constructed of a rugged aluminum frame with two mounting points for extreme durability, ride after ride. The outside aluminum skin is lightweight and our unique three-bend design is aesthetically contoured to flow with the line of your Ranger.
We test and you benefit. It took our team only one ride to realize a door with a knee-height latch is not rider friendly. SuperATV R Series latches are strategically placed to ensure maximum comfort throughout your ride with no worry of banging or bruising your knees. We utilize an automotive style latch with a simple yet effective handle for a controlled open and close. The latch system features a slam shut latch that leaves you worry-free from your door opening while blazing the trails.
- Ergonomic height for comfortable ride
- Multi-bend aluminum skin for style and weight savings
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points for long lasting performance
- Pre-assembled for quick install
- Powder coated black for added durability
- Don't forget your graphics kit!