- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 High Lifter Edition : 2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
Brave the Elements
Chances are you’re always looking for ways to improve your machine, especially when those improvements help you stay outdoors in not-so-great weather. Thanks to us, you’ll never again be forced to hold off on a trail adventure or time-sensitive job because it’s too cold or rainy outside. SuperATV’s Soft Cab Enclosure Doors for the Polaris Ranger XP 1000 offer protection from rain, wind, and cold temperatures so you can work hard and play harder. Even on nice days, these doors are perfect for shielding you and your buddy from protruding branches, slinging mud, and other flying debris. It’s also the first step in getting a full cab enclosure for your ride, but more on that later.
Make Your Investment Count
When investing your time and hard-earned money into your Ranger XP, you don’t want to end up with something that’s going to crap out on you after a few uses. That’s why each piece of our soft cab enclosure doors is made from heavy-duty, marine-grade material that’s built to last. These doors are waterproof and puncture, tear, and abrasion resistant. The polyester blend is also resistant to mildew, and it protects you from harmful UV rays.
Each door panel is equipped with heavy-duty zippers. This gives you the freedom of unzipping and securing them with buckles for extra airflow, or keeping them closed when you want a little more protection. The windows are made using Aqua-View vinyl—the choice brand of professional marine fabricators—to give you maximum clarity and visibility in all weather conditions. With its all-around durable construction, you’ll install these doors on your machine and then spend the next several years thanking yourself for it.
Make It a Full Cab Enclosure!
These doors work wonders when it comes to shielding you from rain and debris, but some riders want a little more coverage. Consider adding a soft rear panel to your machine—it features the same durable material and Aqua-View vinyl as the doors. Looking for something a little more sturdy? We also offer both rear and front windshields made of polycarbonate, which are virtually bulletproof. Opting for a front windshield presents you with even more choices. Full, half, flip, or vented? Scratch-resistant hard coating or not? Whichever style you pick, you really can’t go wrong.
To ice the cake and take your comfort to the next level, complete the look with a roof. Our plastic roof gives your Ranger a more rugged appearance, while the tinted polycarbonate model offers full visibility. Again, no matter which combination you choose, we guarantee that you’ll be warm, dry, and riding in style all year long.
- Waterproof and resistant to punctures, tears, and abrasion
- Marine-grade 100% polyester is mildew-resistant and protects against UV rays
- Aqua-View vinyl windows offer clear visibility in all weather conditions
- Doors unzip and secure with buckles for more airflow
- Comes with everything you need for easy installation, including self-adhesive Velcro strips and access to full-color instructions
- Add front, rear, and roof components to make it a full enclosure