- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2017+
NOTE: Only works with SuperATV Heavy-Duty Tie Rods
The Best Tie Rod End Replacement
The integrity of your tie rods is nothing to skimp on. So when it’s time to replace the tie rod ends on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000, there’s only one company you should turn to. Our Heavy-Duty Tie Rod End Replacement Kits are made exclusively for your SuperATV tie rods. Their chromoly construction is stronger and longer-lasting than OEM tie rod ends.
Our high-quality, heat-treated blend of materials makes for a Polaris Ranger tie rod end replacement that can’t be beat. These ends are made from 4130 chromoly steel and feature increased size and improved functionality over stock. Each end utilizes a monoball bearing-style end that’s pressed into the housing and secured using a circlip. What does that mean for you? You get beefed-up Polaris tie rod ends that will outperform anything else on the market.
- Chromoly steel construction
- Left-hand threaded—compatible with both left and right side tie rods
- M14 x 1.5 thread pitch