- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2017-2018
Take Control of Your Ranger
When it’s time to replace the tie rods on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000, don’t make the mistake of installing another set of OEM tie rods—you’ll only be let down again, and sooner rather than later. Give yourself the gift of reliable, trail-proven strength with SuperATV’s Billet Aluminum Hex Tie Rod Kit. Our heavy-duty billet aluminum construction is stronger than stock and boasts head-turning good looks. This complete kit will keep you in control whether you’re hitting the roughest trails or tackling the toughest jobs.
Built to Stand Out
If you’re looking for a tie rod kit that performs great and looks even better, we’ve got you covered. Thanks to our hexagonal tie rod design and polished billet material, this kit will act as the eye catcher you’ve been searching for. With this kit installed on your Ranger, fitting in is the last thing you’ll need to worry about.
Billet Makes It Better
Your Ranger XP 1000 is one tough machine, but we can’t say the same for the stock tie rods it comes with. We take these rods from standard to outstanding by crafting them out of 6061-T6 billet aluminum, which delivers super high strength at a low weight. In addition, we use oversized 14 mm chromoly heim joints and inner ball and sockets to eliminate shaky steering and make this kit last even longer.
Our replacement tie rod kit comes with everything you need to get the job done, including boots, bolts, and zip ties. It bolts directly to your SuperATV or stock rack and pinion and steering knuckle, so you can spend less time in the garage and more time having fun. As if that weren’t enough, we also made it super easy to adjust your toe on the fly. All you have to do is loosen the jam nuts and turn the rod, then you’re good to go.
|(2) Billet tie rod shafts|
|(2) Ball and sockets|
|(2) Tie rod ends|
|(2) Small boots|
- Stock length replacement
- Made with 6061 billet aluminum
- Uses chromoly steel monoball tie rod ends
- M14x1.5 threads
- Adjustable on the fly
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty