- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Crew : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Crew : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
Why Rhino 2.0
Let the Rhino Revolution redefine your Ranger XP 1000. Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. Let your Ranger be the work horse and the trail monster it’s built to be with Rhino 2.0 Axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
With SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 you’re buying directly from the designers, testers, engineers, and manufacturers. When it comes to your machine, dealing directly with the experts rather than someone who puts their brand on an off-the-shelf item is vital. Each axle is precision engineered using the latest CAD technology. What does this do for you? SuperATV is able to run real-life simulations, ranging from 80+ mph desert racing, high-angle and monster tire mud rides, and ultimate rock crawling smackdowns. SuperATV’s state of the art testing equipment allows for axle designs that require no break-in periods and no risk of overheating due to metallurgical failures.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
At SuperATV, we’ve spent hours in the lab and on the trails working tirelessly to perfect the Rhino 2.0 formula. For Rhino 2.0 we focused on two primary areas: 1 – overall strength and 2 – longevity. The decisions we made were focused around getting you a super strong axle that would last you mile after mile. We use a high-strength 4340 chromoly steel that is then meticulously heat treated to our exact formula. This balanced combination of design and technology gives Rhino the impressive ability to absorb energy without breaking – giving you a part that can withstand zero to crazy and absorb the stress without compromising the product. Another important property of 4340 is its high twist yield. Rather than worrying about whether this axle will break other components, we’ve designed each shaft to have yield properties that allow it flex and return back to its regular state – a much better option over breaking differentials.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18-month warranty
Test after test puts Rhino 2.0 as the strongest axle in the heavy-duty market, even stronger than some of the super-duty axles that cost $550-$900! Rhino 2.0 delivers strength and longevity that is the overall best bang for your buck.
NOTE: Only works with Polaris Ranger XP 1000 6" Lift Kit and Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel 6" Lift Kit
- Twice as strong as stock
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Maximized CV size for strength and durability
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision