Part # : LK-H-TALX-HL19
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
A True 2” Lift
If you find yourself going around small obstacles more often than you go over them, it might be time to think about making some changes to your Polaris Ranger XP 1000. SuperATV’s 2” Lift Kit gives you the extra ground clearance you crave. This lift kit measures true to size, giving you a full two inches of additional clearance and allowing you to sail right over those obstacles that used to leave you caught up.
Get Lifted and Do More
If you’re wondering what 2” of extra ground clearance can do for you, the possibilities are endless. You’ll be able to tackle more rugged terrain, cross over larger obstacles with ease, and go through bigger mud pits without any issues.
Designed for Long-Lasting Strength
This lift is built with heavy-duty steel brackets and billet aluminum shock spacers to give you maximum durability. It was designed by off-road enthusiasts just like you, so you can trust that it’s built to perform. Our simple bolt-on installation process is quick and easy, so you can spend less time slinging tools and more time slinging mud.
We believe so strongly in the reliability of this lift kit that we’re selling it with a lifetime warranty. So ride as hard as you want to—SuperATV will be here whenever you need us.
Our team of experts blend precision engineering with decades of experience to give you a lift that doesn’t ruin your turning radius. For a reliable lift coupled with smooth handling, you need SuperATV.
- (4) Spacers
- All required hardware and instructions
- 2" of lift
- Run up to 28” tires
- High-strength CNC laser cut and brake press bent steel brackets
- Maintains steering radius
- Bolt-on design makes for an easy installation
- Backed by a lifetime warranty