Part # : TRE-RP-001#AA
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 400 : 2014
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 800 : 2014
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize Crew 570 : 2014+
- Chromoly steel construction
- Left-hand threaded—compatible with both left and right side tie rods
- M14 x 1.5 thread pitch
The Best Tie Rod End Replacement
The integrity of your tie rods is nothing to skimp on. So when it’s time to replace the tie rod ends on your Polaris Ranger Midsize, there’s only one company you should turn to. Our Heavy-Duty Tie Rod End Replacement Kits are made exclusively for your SuperATV tie rods. Their chromoly construction is stronger and longer-lasting than OEM tie rod ends.
Our high-quality, heat-treated blend of materials makes for a Polaris Ranger Midsize tie rod end replacement that can’t be beat. These ends are made from 4130 chromoly steel and feature increased size and improved functionality over stock. Each end utilizes a monoball bearing-style end that’s pressed into the housing and secured using a circlip. What does that mean for you? You get beefed-up Polaris tie rod ends that will outperform anything else on the market.