- Polaris Ranger Midsize 500 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize ETX : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize EV : 2015+
A Half Windshield Diverts Air
You don’t want dirt in your eyes and bugs in your teeth, but you want to keep the open cab feel. That’s what makes SuperATV’s Polycarbonate Half Windshield perfect for your Polaris Ranger Midsize. It diverts air over your head without closing you in. So whether you’re hauling wood, checking fences, or cruising down a trail, our half windshield lets you ride in comfort. And you’ll look good doing it.
Ride in Comfort
It’s hard to have a good time when you’ve got dust flying at your face. That’s why you need a Ranger half windshield—it directs air and other trail debris up and over your head. It sits at the perfect height for diverting wind without blocking your view. You’ll still experience that open-cab feel, but without the gnats in your teeth.
Head-Turning Good Looks
This half windshield is made from 1/4” polycarbonate, which has an impact strength that’s 250 times stronger than glass. In addition to maximum durability and reliability, this Ranger windshield adds a ton of style. With clear and dark tint options and a precision cut that matches the contours of your hood perfectly, you’ll be turning heads wherever you ride.
Make your investment go further with our guide on how to clean and care for your polycarbonate windshield. Each SuperATV windshield comes complete with all required hardware and easy-to-follow instructions, so installation is a breeze. They’re all proudly manufactured at our facility in Madison, Indiana.
- Forward-facing lip forces air up and over riders without impeding their view
- Polycarbonate construction is 25x stronger than acrylic and 250x stronger than glass
- Available in clear or dark tint
- Contours to hood with a full-length rubber seal, ensuring a perfect fit
- Easy installation—no tools needed!
- Windshield height: 7.9”