Part #: RF-P-RANMID4-001-71
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew
The Protection Your Crew Needs
Whether you’re doing work or going for a joyride in your Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew, you want all of your passengers to be comfortable. Install SuperATV’s Tinted Roof on your Polaris Ranger for year-round comfort. It protects you from rain and sun without ruining your view.
A Transparent Roof Is a Game Changer
Not all Ranger 570 roofs are created equal. If you want a wide-open feel that makes every ride more enjoyable, you want our dark tinted polycarbonate roof. You get plenty of sunlight without too much glare and a better view of what’s up the hill in front of you. It lets the outdoors in and keeps the elements out.
Made with High-Strength Poly
The 1/4” polycarbonate we use is lightweight and ridiculously strong. It has 250 times the impact resistance of glass—it’ll take hits from branches and rooster tails without cracking or breaking. Combine that with heavy-duty hardware and seals and you get a snug rattle-free roof that goes on easy.
- Made of 1/4" dark tinted polycarbonate
- Gives you full visibility and awareness
- Keeps out sun, rain and debris
- Heavy-duty hardware keeps roof secure
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Easy to install-includes all hardware and instructions