- Polaris Ranger XP 800 : 2010-2014
- Polaris Ranger 800 6x6 : 2010-2016
Full Cab Enclosure Doors Make Driving Better
SuperATV Full Cab Enclosure Doors will make working and playing on your Polaris Ranger XP 800 more comfortable and fun. These high-strength, abrasion-resistant polycarbonate doors protect against all the elements. The lockable latches mean you can keep your valuables safe if you have a windshield and a roof installed. We use a UV-resistant powder coating on a steel frame to keep the doors durable and rigid. They keep everything out without ruining your view. They even come with side view mirrors!
Designed to Fit Your Ranger 800 Perfectly
These doors have been cut and bent to fit your Ranger 800 perfectly. That means you get a snug rattle-free fit even when you’re bouncing down the trail. You also get comfortably placed latches that don’t bang your knees and a place to rest your arm on the steel frame. The gas struts make sure the doors stay open when you want them open and the latches keep them closed when you want them closed. They’re made just for your UTV.
We also designed them so the doors can come off quickly and easily if the weather calls for it. Just remove the nut attaching the gas strut to the frame, and lift the door off its hinges. You can remove and install these doors in as little as a minute. Comfort, convenience, and great views. You get it all with SuperATV.
Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
Our 1/4” hard-coated polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass and it’s nearly as abrasion resistant as glass. These doors can take hits from rocks, bushes, branches, and your angry neighbor without scratching or scuffing.
Our doors are available with a non-hard coated standard polycarbonate as well. This 1/4” polycarbonate is still incredibly strong and will stop anything from getting into the cab. It’s perfect for keeping out the elements and securing the cab for a casual rider.
- Available styles:
- Lightly tinted 1/4" polycarbonate material
- SuperATV doors have an optional hard coating on both sides for extreme durability
- Frame constructed of powder coated carbon steel
- Included gas struts securely hold doors open
- Bolt-on side-view mirrors included
- Easy to open and close latches
- Key locking door latches
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs and windshields
- Can be removed and reinstalled in minutes when you want an open cab ride
- Includes 2 side view mirrors—a $55 value—for free!