Part #: DOOR-P-RAN-09XP-00#RF
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 (Round Cage) : 2016+
Make Every Ride Better
Make a sharp turn on soggy ground in your Ranger Full-Size 570 and all of a sudden you're eating a bunch of mud thrown up by your front tires—turns out those stock door nets have some holes in them. Get a set of SuperATV Aluminum Doors and all that mud is bouncing harmlessly off. You stay clean and protected—and your side-by-side looks a whole lot cooler too. Our doors are designed to match the curves and contours of your Ranger 570 while giving you the protection you need to have a good ride every time.
Comfort That Makes a Difference
We didn’t gloss over anything on these doors. We made sure the latches were well out of the way of your knees so they didn’t get bruised up every time you hit a bump—we hated doing that on other doors. We also optimized the height so you can rest your arm easily. Don’t take comfort for granted—these doors won’t beat you up.
Strength for the Trail
These doors are all aluminum. We start with a 1-1/4” diameter aluminum tube frame and attach our CNC brake-press bent aluminum door panel to it. Going all aluminum means you get excellent strength without tons of weight to make getting in and out a chore. Plus, it’s all powder coated black for UV, scratch, and corrosion resistance. These doors are designed to last mile after mile.
- Clever design gives you easy access to the gas tank for quick refills
- Multi-bend aluminum construction is light and stylish
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points provides long-lasting performance
- Automotive-style latch with simple handle for easy entry and exit
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Preassembled for a quick and easy installation