Part #: 21652
- 2018-2021 Polaris Northstar and Ranger models with rear mounted exhaust
With a boost level of 5 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your Polaris Ranger will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels, from 54 RWHP to near and above 105 RWHP and from 45 FTLBS torque stock to 70 FTLBS of torque with the turbo system.
This system will fit all 2 door and 4 door Polaris Ranger Northstar models and Rangers with a rear mounted factory exhaust.
Turbo system includes the following:
- Garrett Turbo
- Dynojet Powervision 3 with tune
- Dynojet Wideband AFR controller
- 2.5" aluminum charge tube
- 3" cold air intake
- 4 ply silicone
- Stainless steel high flow turbo supply pipe and exhaust components
- Braided stainless steel supply lines
- All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps, and hardware
- The system takes your Ranger from 54 RWHP to near and above 105 RWHP
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning, AFR and boost gauges recommended.
- 5psi low-pressure high-volume
- 91 octane non-ethanol fuel is compatible
- Stainless steel high flow performance resonator
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9am - 5pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
Due to overwhelming response, this product could have a lead time of up to 10 days before shipping.