Part #: TRRA-P-RAN-05-14-02
- Polaris Ranger 500 2x4 : 2006-2009
- Polaris Ranger 500 4x4 : 2006-2008
- Polaris Ranger 2x4 : 2005
- Polaris Ranger 4x4 : 2005
- Polaris Ranger 6x6 : 2005
- Polaris Ranger XP : 2005
Compatible with SuperATV Rack and Pinion:
Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion:
Don't get caught on the trails with a broken tie rod. Replace your OEM tie rods with SuperATV's heavy-duty upgrades. As you move to larger tires, more difficult terrain, or from general wear and tear, your stock steering linkage can take a real beating. SuperATV offers a 1-piece, solid assembly as well as a super tough, light weight swaged design to keep you rolling on the trails.
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we've increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability, and reliability.
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength in swaged units
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Available in swaged or solid design