- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020
Ride High with a 6” Lift
You want your Polaris Ranger 1000 to ride high and look awesome. With a SuperATV 6” Lift Kit, you can dominate on the trail and turn heads everywhere you go. It gives you a true 6 inches of lift and is easy to handle. You can tackle bigger obstacles, run bigger tires, and play harder than ever before.
Chromoly Steel A-Arms and a True 6” Lift
Thanks to precision engineering and careful testing, we make sure this lift measures true to size. Because when you want to go big, we know that being half an inch short matters. All that lift requires some serious strength to support, too. These A-arms are made with 1.25” diameter chromoly steel tubing. The tube walls are 75” thicker than stock and have extra cross bar supports. The tie rods are made with 7/8” solid chromoly bar and the lift brackets are made with heavy-duty steel. So you get to ride higher on suspension that’s virtually unbreakable.
This Ain’t No Trailer Queen
This isn’t a big lift that can’t ride. The strength on this lift is overkill so that you can run monster tires and run it with a GDP Portal Gear Lift if you want to. You want to ride hard with the most extreme lift on the planet, so we built it to be unstoppable.
The stock Ranger 1000 feels good to ride. The suspension keeps your ride comfortable and the turning radius keeps you nimble. We preserved ride quality of the Ranger 1000 as much as possible when we designed this lift system. You don’t need a football field to make a 3-point turn and you won’t break your back every time you hit a jump. It’s luxury… just 6 inches higher.
Rhino 2.0 or X300?
This suspension lift comes with Rhino 2.0 or Rhino X300 Axles. Which one’s for you? Rhino 2.0 uses larger components than stock and end-to-end chromoly construction to give it excellent strength at high articulation. It’s an incredibly solid axle that won’t break except in extreme situations. And they come with an 18-month warranty.
X300 Axles use 300M steel alloy in its construction to take that strength even farther. The unique shaft design flexes and returns to absorb torque loads that would break your CVs. They’re built to withstand the worst abuse and most extreme rides on the planet. Plus they’re backed by a 3-year warranty!
- True 6” of lift
- Clearance for up to 34” tires (up from 25” stock)
- 7” wider stance for increased stability
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- UV resistant Powder coated for increased durability
- Lifetime warranty on A-arms and lift brackets!
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty