- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
NOTE: Not compatible with Rockford Fosgate stereo system
Your Polaris General XP 1000 isn’t complete without a top-quality SuperATV Rear Windshield. It shields you from your own rooster tail, keeps dust from getting sucked into your cab, and adds a touch of comfort and style to your ride. And because it’s made by SuperATV, you know it’s tough enough to keep up with your off-road lifestyle.
Every piece of this rear UTV windshield is designed for long-lasting strength. The full-length rubber bulb seal keeps air and moisture out, so you never have to worry about leaking. And it uses heavy-duty steel brackets for a snug and rattle-free fit, even through the roughest riding conditions.
Made with Super-Strong Polycarbonate
Polycarbonate is the perfect side-by-side windshield material because it’s lightweight and super strong. At 250 times stronger than glass, this 1/4” polycarbonate windshield is virtually indestructible! So when it comes to rough riding, bring it on—this rear windshield is up for the challenge.
The SuperATV Guarantee
Like everything else from SuperATV, our rear UTV windshields are made with expert care and precision. We’ve manufactured and shipped hundreds of thousands of windshields to satisfied riders all over the world—if that doesn’t tell you something about the quality of our products, we don’t know what does.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Tinted and clear polycarbonate options available
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA