- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
Replaces OEM Part #:
Front : 1334269
Rear : 1334268
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
Ride Longer and Harder
Your Polaris General XP 1000 shines on the trails, the job site, and everywhere in between. But that much versatility requires something stronger than stock, especially when it comes to your axles. So when it’s time to upgrade, go with heavy-duty Rhino 2.0 Axles from SuperATV. They’re 25% stronger than stock so you can ride longer and harder than ever before.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
When we designed Rhino 2.0 Axles, we had one thing in mind—unbeatable strength. They feature an all-chromoly steel construction and bigger shafts. Throw in some maximized CV joints with high articulation angles and you’re left with axles that stay cool no matter how hard you beat 'em up. It’s all part of the Rhino 2.0 formula:
- A massive 4 mm increase in shaft size
- End-to-end chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Extensive Lab and Field Testing
From start to finish, every part of the Rhino 2.0 process happens right here at SuperATV. So when you go with Rhino 2.0, you’re buying directly from the designers, engineers, testers, and manufacturers. We’ve invested millions in our top-of-the-line testing facilities so that when we tell you these axles are the strongest in their class, we mean it. And we’ve got the data to back it up.
Rhino 2.0 is all about pushing limits, and that philosophy extends to the warranty. We’re shattering the industry norm of one year by selling these axles with an 18-month warranty. That gives you a whole year and a half to ride as hard as you want without worrying about what might happen if things go south.
- 25% stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- Industry-leading 18-month warranty