PART #: ROOF-P-GEN1K-002-71
- Polaris General 1000: 2016+
- Polaris General XP 1000: 2020+
Keep the hot sun out while you're on the trail with a Tinted Roof from SuperATV installed on your Polaris General 1000. Constructed of 1/4" polycarbonate, this roof will provide protection from the sun, sticks and other debris while allowing light to pass through. Each roof comes equipped with all brackets and hardware so you can install quickly and get your UTV back on the trail.
See More With a Transparent Roof
If you ride because you love the outdoors, then keep your cab open with a see-through polycarbonate roof. It lets you see more. That increased visibility also allows you to see up hills before you start your ascent so you can be sure there are no surprises. It lets in loads of natural light while filtering out UV rays and infrared heat. It's the best of both worlds — protection and visibility. Get closer to the outdoors with SuperATV's Tinted Roof.
- Designed to fit the unique contour of your machine's cage
- Made of 1/4" dark tinted polycarbonate
- Blocks UV rays and heat from the sun
- Protects against weather and debris
- Great for year-round use
- 250 timed stronger than glass
- Easy install-snug, rattle-free fit
- Comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA