Part #: FF-P-GEN1K-001
- Polaris General 1000: 2016+
- Polaris General 4 1000: 2017+
Keep the Mud Out
If you ride like we do, you’re constantly flinging mud and dirt into your cab (and sometimes onto your face). If you want to enjoy the ride without worrying about the cleanup that follows, get SuperATV’s Low Profile Fender Flares for your Polaris General. They extend your stock fender flares by 3”, providing a much-needed shield against mud, water, and other trail debris. They look great and make mudding and creek riding easier than ever.
We made sure these fender flare extensions are built to last, because we know you’re going to beat them up every time you get behind the wheel. They’re made from 1/8” LDPE plastic, which is flexible yet super tough. They secure to your existing Polaris General fender flares using machined aluminum chamfered washers and countersunk bolts for a smooth, natural look. You’ll enjoy the same wild rides you’re used to, just without all the mess.
Head-Turning Good Looks
Our Low Profile Fender Flares deliver the total package when it comes to style and functionality. They cover your entire wheel well, helping to keep your cab clean while making your General look better than ever. You’ll stay comfortable and turn heads everywhere you go thanks to this sleek and low-profile design.
- Made of extremely durable 1/8" LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Adds up to an additional 3" of protection on each side
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation