- Polaris General XP 1000: 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000: 2020+
- Polaris General 1000: 2016+
- Polaris General 4 1000: 2017+
Seal Your Old Diff
When dirt starts sticking to the seals on your Polaris General 1000’s front diff, you know it’s about time to swap them out. You’ve got a busted diff in your future if you don’t. Get SuperATV’s Front Differential Bearing and Seal Kit, and get best-in-class hub and input seals. With the option to add a pinion bearing, there’s no better way to seal up your front differential.
Built to Last
You get high quality double-lipped seals to replace your stock parts. They prevent water and dirt intrusion in the most demanding rides so you can have smooth rides and a reliable diff for years. For boosted durability, be sure to add a pinion bearing too.
Add a Pinion Bearing
Add a double-row angular contact pinion bearing for even more longevity in your drivetrain. If your stock seals failed, then your bearing is probably compromised already. Don’t mess around, keep your diff happy, and add a pinion bearing.
- High-quality double-lipped seals
- Replaces hub and input seals
- Optional double-row angular contact pinion bearing is extremely durable