Part #: DOOR-P-GEN-001-72
- Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
SuperATV’s Full Cab Enclosure Polycarbonate Doors for the Polaris General 1000 give you maximum protection from the elements. The built-in sliding window and the ability to easily lift it off its hinges gives you complete control over how much or how little air you get. They're scratch-resistant for long-lasting durability and lightly-tinted to cut down on glare. That makes our door incredibly versatile and ideal for year-round use.
Secure in Every Way
With key-locking latches, these doors latch securely and can be locked to protect valuables when used in conjunction with a roof and windshields. We include all mounting hardware to make installation easy and to ensure a snug, rattle-free fit. With gas struts to make them open and stay open easily, these doors are solid, secure, and easy to use.
Made with Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate
These doors are made with 1/4” lightly-tinted and hard-coated polycarbonate fitted to a 3/4” tubular steel frame. Polycarbonate is 250x stronger than glass and is designed to withstand brutal conditions and heavy impacts. The scratch-resistant hard coating ensures superior clarity and makes them nearly as abrasion resistant as glass.
Take your UTV out on any trail in any season—the doors are built for the ride.
- Made with lightly-tinted 1/4” scratch-resistant polycarbonate
- Hard coated on both sides for better durability
- Built-in sliding window
- Frame constructed of powder coated 3/4” tube steel
- Gas-powered struts securely hold doors open
- Includes bolt-on side view mirrors
- Secure key-locking latches
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs and windshields