- Polaris Ace 325: 2014-2016
- Polaris Ace 500: 2017-2019
- Polaris Ace 570: 2015-2019
- Polaris Ace 900: 2016-2019
Refresh Your Front Differential
When your front differential gets a few too many miles on it, the stock seals can start to break down and let dust or water in. Don’t ignore it—a leak can blow your diff eventually. Replace your Polaris ACE’s seals with SuperATV’s Front Differential Bearing and Seal Kit. It gives you the hub and input seals you need to make it as good as new. Plus, you have the option to add a pinion bearing for boosted durability.
Made to Last
Our double-lipped seals are designed to handle harsh rides without letting water, dirt, mud, or sand through. They keep your diff oil clean so everything runs smoother and lasts longer. You can boost strength even more by adding a pinion bearing to your rebuild.
Add a Pinion Bearing
If your seals failed, your pinion bearing is likely filled with grime and on its way out. Replace it with an optional double-row angular contact bearing. It boosts the durability of your entire drivetrain and keeps your diff running smooth.
- (2) 52mm ID hub seals
- (2) 30mm ID hub seals
- (1) Input shaft seal
- (1) Pinion bearing (optional)
- High-quality double-lipped seals
- Replaces hub and input seals
- Optional double-row angular contract pinion bearing is extremely durable