Clamp-on style fits ALL 1.75” diameter Nerf Bars & Bumpers
Bolt-on style only fits SuperATV Nerf Bar NB-P-RAN1K on the following machines.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
Get a Step Up
How many times have you had to hold someone’s hand as they got into your cab? Whether it’s your kids or your spouse, not everybody can do it without some help—especially when you’re parked on bad terrain. And how many times have you tracked in a mountain of mud that you didn’t want in your machine? SuperATV’s Nerf Bar Steps make it easy for anybody to scrape their boots off and get into your UTV on their own. Whether you’re tired of climbing up the tire lugs on your lifted machine or you want to reach into your bed easier, our nerf bar steps are made for you.
Built to be Used
These steps use heavy-duty bolt-on clamps to attach directly to your nerf bars or bumper with no need to drill or weld. They’re made with 1.25” diameter steel and a steel plate for a flat grippable surface. It’s built tough so you can use it day in and day out without it coming loose. You can attach them to any 1.75” tube including bumpers to make loading and unloading your bed easier. It’s designed for the trail—just like your machine and just like you.
If you have a Ranger 1000 with SuperATV nerf bars, you can have the option of choosing a custom fitted step. The Ranger 1K nerf bars have a flat stepping surface already but our step gives you a little extra help up. Just drill a couple holes in your nerf bar and bolt on the step to make getting into your cab easy.
NOTE: Sold as a pair.
- 4.33” x 1.25” stepping surface
- Clamp spread (outside to outside): 13.07” (332 mm)
- Clamp width: 2.5” (61mm)
- Attaches securely to your 1.75” diameter nerf bars or bumper
- UV-resistant powder coating for increased durability