- Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000: 2020+
Stay Clean While Getting Dirty
Most riders are OK with having sludge caked on their machine, but not everyone loves having it thrown in their lap. That’s where SuperATV’s Low Profile Fender Flares can help. They attach to your Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000’s stock fender flares to give you up to 5” of additional coverage. From mud holes to creeks, these flares are an easy and low-cost way to keep your cab (and your lap) clean while your KRX gets down and dirty. And thanks to our solid construction and sleek, low-profile design, you’ll look good doing it.
A Perfect Fit for Your KRX
Our fender flare extensions are made from 1/8” LDPE, so they can handle the most brutal off-road hits without breaking. They secure to your existing fender flares using machined aluminum chamfered washers and countersunk bolts. Combine that with precision cutting to match the curves of your KRX 1000 fender flares and you’re left with a smooth, cohesive look.
Style Meets Practicality
These KRX mud flaps offer end-to-end coverage of your wheel well. They’re sleek and rigid, and they look just as good as they perform. When it comes to style and practicality, our Low Profile Fender Flares deliver the whole package.
- Made of extremely durable 1/8" LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Adds up to an additional 5" of protection on each side
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation